Friday, October 3, 2008

Long Sleeves!

I love fall!! This weather makes me want to be outside all day. I love everything about it. Today I got to wear long sleeves for the first time, and I was so excited! I thought that Trent would share my excitement, but, having worn short sleeves all summer, he cannot comprehend why long sleeves are necessary. He screamed. He cried. He threw himself on the ground. He pulled his arm out of the sleeve. I told him if he did it again he would get a spanking. He did it again. He got a spanking. He did it again. He got a spanking. He did it again. He got a spanking. Finally he swooned upon his bed in a fit of sobs where he promptly fell back asleep. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen did the same thing this morning when I suggested she wear long sleeves. *sigh* ...kids!